HELP THE YOGA LOFT GIVE BACK TO OUR TITUSVILLE COMMUNITY
Make a Donation today and help create The Yoga Loft community garden.
Outdoor Yoga Physical Benefits
Natural surfaces such as sand, grass, or the woodland floor can intensify a yoga posture and its physical benefits. Practicing on surface like the sand builds the secondary muscles of the feet, hips, knees, spine, and shoulders. Being outside allows you to breath deeper, allowing more oxygen in your lungs. Practicing yoga outdoors allows the mind to be more calm, relaxed and emotionally balanced.
WHY A Community Yoga GARDEN?
1. Spending time in nature can replenish depleted energy.
2. Natural scenery can heighten awareness.
3. The outdoors can further boost meditation’s benefits.
4. Community yoga improves your quality of life.
5. Practicing yoga in a new environment can build confidence.
How to MAKE A DONATION
1. Select pass and choose the donation you would like to give. 2. Enter your name, email, and credit card number.
Thank you for your support!